Penarth Masonic Hall is a superb facility for any event, boasting splendid, elegant recently refurbished art deco heritage function rooms that will enhance any occasion and give it that something special that your guests will remember.
We are located in the heart of Penarth, near Cardiff & Cardiff Bay and the beautiful Penarth SeaFront & Pier.
Here you can find information about the services we offer. Of course, if at any stage you would like to speak to us, arrange to visit, or would like any further information, please feel free to contact us.
- Beautiful elegance of the Hall built in 1927, and recently refurbished.
- Licensed for functions, catering for up to 140 people sitting down.
- Disabled access, new lift, new disabled toilet facilities.
- Many multi functional heritage rooms.
- Full premises licence to cover the sale of alcoholic drinks and live entertainment.
- Sound system for music, dancing, speeches.
- Digital projection onto large screen, with laptop HDMI connection.
- Dance Floor & Stage for Bands & Entertainers
- FREE car parking
- FREE wifi
- Our Hall Manager Gail and her Staff are always on hand to assist
- Renowned Chef Tim & his Waiting Staff provide a full range of classic food menu’s
- Full range of event support services, from Toastmaster, to Champagne Receptions, Decorative & Balloon Hire, Table Linen & Chair Covers, Discos & Chauffeured Cars
Click here to see our Conference and Events Brochure featuring our wonderful heritage rooms