Weddings are our speciality. The Hall will look fabulous and will work with any theme that you have for your big day.
Our splendid, elegant 1927 art deco heritage building has undergone an extensive refurbishment that no doubt makes Penarth Masonic Hall one of the finest wedding venues in South Wales.
- Our wonderful venue is licensed for civil marriage ceremonies
- We can comfortably accommodate parties of up to 140 for dinner and for an evening reception
- We fully understand how important your wedding day is and you can rest assured that we will make this the most memorable day of your life
- Our Wedding Co-Ordinator will tailor a bespoke package personalised to your individual requirements and will be available every step of the way until your special day
Don’t just take our word for it, take a look at some of pictures of recent Weddings…. and click for our Wedding Brochure
- Our Complimentary services include:
- Red Carpet Reception for the Bride and Groom
- Colour Co-ordinated Napkins and LED lighting
- Crisp White Linen Tablecloths
- Hire of Cake Stand and Knife
- Background Music
- Audio Visual Screen Projection
- Radio Mic for speeches
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- Exclusive Use of the Facilities
- Heritage Guide to show your guests around
- FREE Car Park
- FREE Wifi
Your guests will arrive feeling elated after your Ceremony. Why not have them welcomed on arrival with a glass of Champagne or Bucks Fizz.
Coats can be placed in our large Cloakroom, as your guests enjoy pre-Reception Drinks and chats in our Penarth Bar and historic Barbarians’ Lounge – a great place for families and friends to mix and get to know each other.
A Toastmaster will enhance your special day and be invaluable in assisting the Best Man & Chief Bridesmaid to organise everyone in readiness for your Grand Entrance into our superb Grand Temple, that will take people’s breathe away.
All the Guests can be at their places in the Plymouth Room as the Toastmaster announces your arrival, to loud applause and cheers from excited family & friends.
Excellent food & wines, with friendly service will create a great atmosphere that you and your Partner will remember forever.
Then, with eager anticipation for the Formal Speeches, the Toastmaster will calm the nerves of Speakers, give them some tips, call for order and make the necessary introductions.
After the formalities, you and your Guests can retire back to the Penarth Bar & Barbarians’ Lounge, as the Staff prepare the Plymouth Room for your Evening Reception, whilst the Entertainment sets up on the Stage.
Let the music commence, you enjoy your first dance, lots of camera flashes, not a dry eye in the Hall, and everyone parties until your Cinderella Coach arrives to whisk you away to a wonderful Honeymoon and rest of your life.
Wedding are our speciality. Come and have a chat to us about your special day.
Here are customer reviews that you can read on our Facebook page: